Face to Face Stylist Training Courses
- The deposit is required to secure your place in the Professional Styling Academy (PSA) personal stylist course you have booked into. T he deposit is transferable to another course provided the transfer is within the guidelines of the terms and conditions regarding transfers and cancellations. (Clause 7)
- Two day cooling off period Guaranteed full refund- If you change your mind within 2 days of booking you will receive a full refund and will not be subject to any cancellation fees. Cancellation within 2 days of booking must be completed by telephone, if the expiry date of the 2 days falls on a weekend the final day for cancellation will be moved to the Monday following that weekend. After the2 days you will be subject to the cancellation fee based on the terms and conditions regarding cancellations, (Clause 7). If booking is made within 14 days from the start date of the course then this cooling off period does not apply.
- A student’s position in the course is not secured until enrolment has been completed.
- Enrolment in a course is not completed until full payment of the deposit has been received and cleared into the PSA bank account.
- Students will not be permitted to start the course unless full payment of fees have been received and cleared into the PSA bank account or have been approved by MoneyMe for a MoneyMe interest free payment Plan for the balance of course fees.
- The balance of the full course fees are to be paid to PSA 28 days prior to the course start date or have been approved by MoneMe for a MoneyMe interest free payment Plan for the course fees with the first payment starting at least28 days prior to the course start date. Failure to comply with agreed payment terms may result in loss of secured course place and be subject to cancellation fees.
- Transfers and cancellations: Transfers of course date will be permitted with at least one month’s written notice being received by PSA, who reserve the right to confirm another date – subject to availability. The applicant may make only one change of course date. The new course date must be within 12 months from the date of cancelling the original course date. In the event the student does not book another course date within 12 months of cancelling their original course date, their booking will be cancelled with no refund of monies paid.
i) A Full refund of monies paid, less a $250 cancellation fee, will be given for cancellations made 28 days or more prior to the commencement of the course.
ii) Cancellations 14 to 28 days prior to the course will be eligible for a 50% refund of total course fees. Transfers to another course date 14 to 28 days prior to the course can be applied for and subject to a late transfer fee of $500
iii) Cancellations of 14 or less days will not be refunded or able to transfer to another course date.
- In the event of a student failing to attend or complete the course for any reason, no refunds will be made.
- PSA reserves the right to cancel any course at its discretion. In the case that a course is cancelled. PSA will transfer the fees that each student has paid to an alternative course date or refund the cost should another course date not be available within the next 12 months.
- PSA reserves the right to change the facilitator of the course if for any reason the scheduled facilitator falls ill or any other similar reason that prevents them from facilitating the course.
- No recordings or photos are to be taken during the course without prior authorisation.
- Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled due to an act of God, government health directive or terrorist act. In these circumstances, PSA will endeavour to make alternative arrangements for students to complete their study.
- Professional Styling Academy provides various materials, information, quizzes, tests, questions, articles, news and other information in the Personal Stylist certification course (the “Materials”). Professional Styling Academy authorises each student one copy of the Materials. Materials may not be copied or printed in anyway. Templates and worksheets supplied and clearly indicated that they are for the purpose of the student to use ongoing maybe printed provided that the student makes no modifications to the templates and worksheets and you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Templates and worksheets in the copies made of the templates and worksheets. Students may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce, share or distribute them. Users will keep all Materials confidential, and will not sell, auction, loan, rent, give away, describe, summarise, or otherwise reveal the Materials or their contents, to any other person or entity. The materials and content on this site are protected by national and international copyright and trademark laws. Any breach of these Terms and conditions automatically terminates the students authorised use and we reserve the right to seek compensation under national and international laws.
- MoneyMe Financial Group Pty Ltd (MoneyMe) ACN 163 691 236, Australian Credit Licence number 442218 of Level 3, 131 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000, is the Credit Provider and manager of payment plans for PSA courses. All applications for an interest free payment plan to pay course fees are subject to MoneyMe’s terms and conditions, credit check and approval. MoneyMe fees for all interest free payment plans: One off $49 loan establishment fee and $5 monthly account keeping fee.
- Use of Site
- User Warranty
As a User you warrant that you are not an agent or employee of any other company looking to recreate the Site and Materials. The Site and Materials are solely for the purpose of your personal education and use.
You can access the online courses you purchased by providing your credentials (username and password) that you registered with at the time of purchase.
These credentials are personal for only you to use and cannot be used by third parties nor transferred to third parties.
You are responsible for the use of your credentials and you must immediately notify us of any abuse or unauthorized access through your credentials. We monitor all logins and IP addresses and in the case of violation of this clause we will be forced to cancel your account. In this case you will no longer have access to the course materials purchased and you will not be entitled to any type of refund.
- Conditions of Purchase
It is mutually agreed:
- PSA reserves the right to accept or decline an enrolment for any reason without limitations, which may include an error in the price or product. If your enrolment is denied, you will be notified and then receive a full refund.
- You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by the Site or PSA.
- You agree that the course fee covers unlimited access to the course materials that you have purchased for 12 months from the date of enrolment.
- Enrolment and access to the course materials will not commence until payment of course fee, or first payment plan payment has been made.
- Course fees and deposits are not refundable other than upon the terms and conditions described below.
- If you choose a payment plan option, you agree you will have the monies available and authorise PSA to reattempt any declined payment until processed.
- I agree to provide PSA with 3 business days’ notice should I wish to change an upcoming payment schedule date.
- I agree that I will not receive the Course Certificate of Completion until I have completed all the modules and attained a passing mark on the corresponding module quiz.
- The course must be completed within a period of 12 months of the commencement date.
- If you choose to extend the course completion period beyond the 12 months provided you may contact PSA to find out current extend period fees.
- Please consider your enrolment with care; at expiry of the 2 day cooling off period (clause 3.6), and in consideration of Australian Consumer law, we are not obligated to give any refund of course fees you have paid to us, this includes cancellations or refunds due to a change of mind or personal circumstances or termination of your enrolment due to a breach of this agreement.
- Trademark and Copyright
Professional Styling Academy owns The Materials on this Site, are copyrighted, and any unauthorised use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. PSA has not reviewed all of these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will PSA, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned on the Site be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from the Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Applicable Law
- Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of July 10 2020 and are subject to change without notice by PSA. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of the Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
On enrolment of in any PSA online course indicates that you agree to these Terms & Conditions.