PERSONAL STYLIST CERTIFICATION
TURN YOUR PASSION FOR FASHION & SHOPPING
INTO A REWARDING CAREER
BECOME A PERSONAL STYLIST
- 24th to 28th Aug 2018 – MELBOURNE
- 7th to 11th Sept 2018 – SYDNEY
- 26th to 30th Oct 2018 – GOLD COAST
WHAT IF YOU COULD MAKE THE DREAM OF HAVING YOUR OWN STYLING BUSINESS A REALITY?
You too can be a personal fashion stylist. It’s not reserved for high-fashion models or designers to be in that position.
CONCERNED YOU MIGHT NOT QUALIFY?
HERE’S WHAT IS NOT A FACTOR IN BECOMING A PERSONAL STYLIST
- You don’t need a background in fashion.
- It doesn’t matter how old you are.
- It’s totally fine if you’re not even sure how to dress yourself yet! (you’ll learn this in the course)
ALL IT TAKES IS THAT YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT DOING THIS.
Imagine gifting someone new confidence and a new outlook on life, all as a result from teaching them which clothing really fit their bodies and personalities.
If that piques your interest, we’d like to invite you to our 5-Day Personal Stylist Certification course.
Being a personal fashion stylist is not about dressing up
pretty models with the latest fashion trends.
It’s about helping ordinary people become extraordinary
by the way they dress, look and feel about themselves.
WHAT IS THE PROFESSIONAL STYLING ACADEMY 5-DAY PERSONAL FASHION STYLIST COURSE?
Cindy Newstead, PSA course facilitator, has dressed and worked with literally thousands of women and also men having carried out over 7,500 consultations. Through these sessions she has given them new confidence and a new outlook on life, all as a result from teaching them which clothing really fit their bodies and personalities.
Many of these people kept asking: how can I learn to do this myself? How can I help others in the way you’ve helped me?
That’s why Cindy created this course. It’s designed for people who love fashion and want to use that passion to help other women (and men!) find their own personal style.
It’s for people who know that styling is not about dressing others like themselves: it’s about dressing others in the way that is right for that individual.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
- How to dress clients of any shape, size, age, personality and style (including yourself!!).
- A step by step process on how to carry out a Wardrobe Consultation and how to most efficiently shop with your client.
- Learning to recognize and understand a client’s self-esteem issues and how to deal with them.
- Learn the simple process that helps you know what colours are best suited to your client and what ones are not.
- Learning to start your business from scratch, communicate with clients and how to manage effective client relationships.
BUT IS THIS REALLY FOR ME?
If the above resonates with you, we believe it is!
Don’t be afraid of walking into a group of unbelievably well-dressed fashionistas: all our students are exactly like you: looking for the tools to start their own styling business.
Our students come from all the walks of life: young people looking to make a career. Women whose kids have just gone to school and are now looking to fulfill their own ambitions once more. Older people who have tons of experience to pass along to younger generations.
Our course is for normal people who love to dress other normal people. You do not need a background in fashion, nor do you need any kind of experience.
MEET YOUR FACILITATOR
- Experience from 7,500 personal consultations
- Official Stylist for Chadstone The Fashion Capital
- Owns the largest styling business in Australia
- First and only stylist to open a privately owned styling suite in a shopping centre
- Published Author
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Creates & facilitates her own major runways
You will be learning from Australia’s most experienced and successful personal stylist working in the industry today!
An early pioneer of the personal styling industry, Cindy Newstead has completed 7,500 personal consultations and will share with you not only a proven styling method but a wealth of personal experience .
Cindy holds the coveted title of Official Stylist for Chadstone The Fashion Capital: and will share her real time product and client experiences with you as she continues to mentor you for an entire year.
YOU WILL BE LEARNING A BUSINESS MODEL & MARKETING STRATEGY FROM THE OWNER OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AUSTRALIA WIDE PERSONAL STYLING BUSINESS
Cindy is the owner and Style director of Style With Cindy, the largest Personal Styling Business within Australia. Style With Cindy Stylists are the busiest stylists in the industry, inspiring the opening of the first ever privately owned styling suite in a major shopping centre.
YOU WILL BE LEARNING FROM AN EXPERIENCED COURSE FACILITATOR, AUTHOR, & TRAINED COMMUNICATOR
Cindy first started training stylists in 2007 for Style with Cindy,
then founding Professional Styling Academy in 2012,
she continues to produce the most prepared
and skilled graduates in the industry.
CINDY IS ALSO A QUALIFIED NLP MASTER PRACTITIONER
That means Cindy can teach you all about the psychology behind styling: during the course, she’ll give you a strong psychological foundation by telling you stories and examples of issues and how you, as a stylist, can deal with them.
YOU WILL BE LEARNING FROM THE PASSIONATE INNOVATOR OF PERSONAL STYLING FOR THE EVERYDAY PERSON, AND THE MOST SELF-EMPOWERING MOTIVATOR TO MEN AND WOMEN ACROSS AUSTRALIA.
Appearing on Sunrise, A Current Affair, 3AW, ABC radio, an empowering ambassador of positivity and self-esteem, Cindy has authored the much loved and celebrated book “You are more than just your bits” and continued her successful blog, further cementing herself as the doyenne of personal styling and an inspiration for the everyday person.
HERE’S (ONLY SOME) OF WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The two most effective ways to determine your clients body shape.
- Learn the intricacies of body features and body proportions and how they affect the rules on horizontal and vertical body shapes. (you won’t learn this in any book).
- Cindy’s simple and easy to implement process for creating a look for a client that represents them as a person.
- Learn not only professional industry secrets on dressing all body shapes and sizes but ones that Cindy has evolved over years of dressing many varied body shapes.
- Learn the simple rule that helps you to recognise the colours that suit your client.
- Age appropriate dressing is not an exact science, Cindy will step you through this mine field to give you the tools to tackle this with any client.
- Learn the tips to keep up to date with trends.
- Understand fabric textures and how to choose the right fabric for your client.
- Learn how accessories can be used for more than just finishing a look.
- Cindy’s “how to” on layering.
- Cindy’s step by step process on how to carry out a Wardrobe Consultation.
- Cindy’s step by step process on the most efficient way to shop with your client.
- Cindy will help you understand the important relationship between image and self esteem. (you will be faced with this on a daily basis).
- The client and stylist relationship, learn the simple tricks that will have your clients eating out of your hands.
- Communicating with your client, get this wrong and your consultation will fail before you even start dressing your client.
- How to start your business from scratch.
- The importance of building relationships with retailers.
Not only does she know how to bring out the best in her clients: she also knows how to teach her students how to bring the best out in theirs! Her approach is practical, founded on experience and immediately applicable in your own business.
SCHEDULE FOR THE PERSONAL FASHION STYLIST COURSES
5-DAY CERTIFICATION COURSE
Up Coming Course Dates:
- 15th to 19th June 2018 – MELBOURNE
- 7th to 11th Sept 2018 – SYDNEY
- 26th to 30th Oct 2018 – GOLD COAST
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an introductory course that only helps you understand what it takes to be a personal stylist, this course will give you that plus teach you a proven method to style clients and run your own successful business from home or work for a label as their in-store stylist.
THE PROCESS TO ENROLL
First fill in the form below or call 1300 991 753 to express your interest. We will then contact you within 1 office day for a short 5-minute phone interview. If we find that this course is a perfect fit for you and you are a perfect fit for our styling Academy, we will then send you out a prospectus with all the information you will need to decide if you wish to enroll.
Speak With Cindy Now!
We speak to everyone individually to ensure ensure the course is perfect for you, and you are a perfect fit for our Academy.
Please complete the below form and we will contact you within one business day.